TPP创始人暨CEO弗兰克·赫斯特爵士新年致辞

2020-01-21

新春即将来临,英国智慧医疗企业TPP创始人暨CEO弗兰克·赫斯特爵士通过这条视频向大家表达新春祝福,并称赞中国大数据及人工智能的发展,“展望2020年,我相信习总书记提到的人工智能将会继续发挥其优势,我们会看到更多大数据及人工智能将被应用到我们生活的方方面面”。

致辞全文

Hi, my name is Frank Hester.

大家好,我是弗兰克·赫斯特。

And I’d like to wish everybody a very Happy New Year for the Year of the Rat.

在这里真诚祝愿大家鼠年快乐!

As the New Year begins well the old one is ending,

在此辞旧迎新之际,

It’s impossible not to reminisce and think back of the successes of last year.

我想回顾一下过去的一年,

We are also excited about the interesting opportunities for healthcare in China this year.

并展望新的一年中国健康医疗发展的新机遇。

It was nice to go back to some of my favourite places this year,

这一年我和很多地方的同仁都有所交流,

but also, I went to Chongqing for the first time and I had a marvellous welcome there.

我也是第一次拜访重庆,在这里收获了很多,

I met some new friends and colleagues, and it was great.

认识很多新朋友,新同事。

Once again we were at a conference and President Xi gave a keynote letter

我们参与了中国智博会,大会收到了习总书记的贺信,

supporting AI, supporting big data again

信中对人工智能和大数据的发展鼎力支持,

It’s a great leadership moment and helps us all going forward.

让我们深受鼓舞。

Later on in the year,

之后,

I had the pleasure to be invited to Hangzhou again. I always like to going to Hangzhou.

我受邀到了我非常喜欢的杭州,

but this time is for an international TCM conference.

参加第一届世界中医药互联网产业大会,

Now looking forward to 2020, I am sure this theme of AI supported by President Xi will continue,

展望2020年,我相信仍旧是AI高速发展的一年,

We are going to see more big data,

我们会看到更多的大数据,

We are going to see more machine learning.

更多的人工智能被应用到我们生活的方方面面。

So once again

最后,

To all my friends and colleagues half way across the world in China

祝愿我们在中国的所有朋友、合作伙伴,

Happy Chinese New Year!

新年快乐!